Incidence of GERD abroad Especially in western countries, it’s quite high. Average about 50-60 percent in Thailand. It was found that working-age. Treatment and prevention of GERD is the most important. “Change lifestyle behaviors”
Acid reflux is a condition in which gastric juice flows backward into the esophagus. Causes chest pain, chest pain, retching or vomiting.
– If possible, try to lose weight. in case of overweight due to overweight will increase the pressure in the abdomen make acid reflux more
– avoid stress And if you smoke, you should quit; if you’ve never smoked, don’t start. As well as to avoid inhaling tobacco smoke from other people as well. Because stress and smoking cause more acid secretion http://ufabet999.com
– Do not wear tight clothes. Or too tight, especially around the waist
– If constipation should be treated, eat foods that contain fiber. And avoid straining to defecate.
– Should not lie down, exercise, lift heavy objects, bend or bend over. After eating a new meal
– Do not eat late at night. and should not eat or any drink within 3 hours before going to bed
– Should eat a low fat diet. Avoid fried foods, oily foods, difficult to digest foods, some vegetables such as onions, garlic, tomatoes, as well as spicy, sour, salty, and sweet foods.